to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 179 passengers from JAX to IND in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Indianapolis in 2009 was 67.86%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to IND in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Indianapolis.
- 610 seats were available on flights from JAX to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 344 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to IND that year.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Indianapolis, IN.
- There were 344 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Indianapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from JAX to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to IND for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aspen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huntington Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.