Book your JAX to LEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Lexington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and LEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Blue Grass with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to LEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lexington (LEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lexington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to LEX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Plane Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Lexington (JAX to LEX)
- 100 seats were available on flights from JAX to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to LEX that year.
- There were 76 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Lexington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Lexington from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Lexington, KY in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to LEX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Lexington in 2009 was 76%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Jacksonville to Lexington.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 76 passengers from JAX to LEX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to LEX for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from JAX to LEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Jacksonville, FL to Lexington, KY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)