Book your JAX to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Jacksonville Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JAX to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Memphis (JAX to MEM)
- The average flight time from Jacksonville, FL to Memphis, TN takes about 90 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 35,400 passengers from JAX to MEM in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Jacksonville and Memphis is 576 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Memphis, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #4043, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Jacksonville to Memphis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Memphis in 2009 was 82.6%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 60,323 seats were available on flights from JAX to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,777 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to MEM that year.
- There were 52,777 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Jacksonville to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Jacksonville to Memphis.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from JAX to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JAX and MEM takes about 89 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Pete Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.