Book your JAX to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Jacksonville Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JAX to MIA
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Miami (JAX to MIA)
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 51,960 passengers from JAX to MIA in 2009.
- 89,484 seats were available on flights from JAX to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,319 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to MIA that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from JAX to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #3814, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Jacksonville to Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Executive Airlines, American Eagle, American Airlines, US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Miami, FL.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Miami.
- There were 64,319 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Miami in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JAX and MIA takes about 56 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Jacksonville to Miami.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Jacksonville to Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average flight time from Jacksonville, FL to Miami, FL takes about 56 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Jacksonville and Miami is 334 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Miami in 2009 was 67.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.