Book your JAX to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to Minneapolis (JAX to MSP)
- Compass Airlines operated flights from JAX to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between JAX and MSP takes about 163 minutes.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 23,135 passengers from JAX to MSP in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Minneapolis, MN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Minneapolis in 2009 was 86.16%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Jacksonville to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Jacksonville, FL to Minneapolis, MN takes about 163 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Jacksonville to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Flight #1158, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Jacksonville to Minneapolis.
- 32,372 seats were available on flights from JAX to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,501 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to MSP for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Jacksonville and Minneapolis is 1174 miles.
- There were 28,501 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Minneapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.