Book your JAX to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Jacksonville to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JAX and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jacksonville Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JAX to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JAX to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Jacksonville to New Orleans (JAX to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and New Orleans from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from JAX to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and New Orleans.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to New Orleans, LA.
- 240 seats were available on flights from JAX to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 231 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to MSY that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to New Orleans in 2009 was 94%.
- There were 231 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to New Orleans in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from JAX to MSY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to MSY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.