to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to MCO in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to MCO for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Orlando in 2009 was 87.5%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Orlando, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Orlando from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 1,839 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Orlando in 2009.
- 2,217 seats were available on flights from JAX to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,839 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to MCO that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from JAX to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 734 passengers from JAX to MCO in 2009.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Orlando, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Honolulu? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Paris and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulf Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.