to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 183 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Raleigh in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Raleigh.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to RDU in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to RDU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 103 passengers from JAX to RDU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 263 seats were available on flights from JAX to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 183 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to RDU that year.
- Continental Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Raleigh, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Raleigh in 2009 was 85.58%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Raleigh from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from JAX to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baton Rouge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.