to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Jacksonville and Savannah.
- 349 seats were available on flights from JAX to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 149 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to SAV that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Savannah in 2009 was 72.64%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to SAV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 149 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Savannah in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 45 passengers from JAX to SAV in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Savannah from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 135 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to SAV in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, Executive Airlines offer flights from Jacksonville, FL to Savannah, GA.
- American Eagle operated flights from JAX to SAV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tulsa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mall of America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.