to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Jacksonville and Tallahassee from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Jacksonville to Tallahassee.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Jacksonville, FL to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Jacksonville to Tallahassee in 2009 was 25%.
- There were 33 passengers that flew from Jacksonville to Tallahassee in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Jacksonville, FL to Tallahassee, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JAX to TLH for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JAX to TLH in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 182 seats were available on flights from JAX to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33 passengers flew on all flights from JAX to TLH that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from JAX to TLH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 33 passengers from JAX to TLH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Elitch Gardens you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.