Book your OGG to JHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kahului to Kapalua airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OGG and JHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kahului HI to West Maui with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OGG to JHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kahului (OGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kahului on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kapalua (JHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kapalua on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OGG to JHM Route Map
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Guatemala you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kahului to Kapalua (OGG to JHM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kahului, HI to Kapalua, HI in 2009 was Island Air's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OGG to JHM for Island Air is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- Island Air operated flights from OGG to JHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OGG to JHM in 2009 was Island Air's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-1 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kahului and Kapalua from Island Air is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)