to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kahului and Spokane from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OGG to GEG for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 87 passengers from OGG to GEG in 2009.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Kahului to Spokane in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OGG to GEG in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 157 seats were available on flights from OGG to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from OGG to GEG that year.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from OGG to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Kahului, HI to Spokane, WA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kahului, HI to Spokane, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kahului to Spokane.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kahului to Spokane in 2009 was 55.41%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.