to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines operated flights from KOA to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kailua Kona, HI to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kailua Kona to Ontario in 2009 was 95.51%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 170 passengers from KOA to ONT in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Kailua Kona, HI to Ontario, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing KOA to ONT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kailua Kona and Ontario from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 178 seats.
- There were 170 passengers that flew from Kailua Kona to Ontario in 2009.
- 178 seats were available on flights from KOA to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170 passengers flew on all flights from KOA to ONT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KOA to ONT for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 178 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kailua Kona to Ontario.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Des Moines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.