Book your KOA to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kailua-Kona to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KOA and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kona Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Kailua-Kona (KOA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kailua-Kona on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KOA to YVR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ecuador you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Kona Intl. to Vancouver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KOA to YVR
|Air Canada||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kailua-Kona to Vancouver (KOA to YVR)
- The newest aircraft servicing KOA to YVR in 2009 was WestJet's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kailua Kona and Vancouver.
- WestJet carried a total of 5,510 passengers from KOA to YVR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kailua Kona to Vancouver in 2009 was 81.93%.
- WestJet, Air Canada offer flights from Kailua Kona, HI to Vancouver, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KOA to YVR for WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from KOA to YVR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kailua Kona, HI to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kailua Kona and Vancouver from Air Canada is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 209 seats.
- 10,825 seats were available on flights from KOA to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,062 passengers flew on all flights from KOA to YVR that year.
- There were 9,062 passengers that flew from Kailua Kona to Vancouver in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)