Book your BTI to FYU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kaktovik to Fort Yukon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTI and FYU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kaktovik AK to Fort Yukon AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTI to FYU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaktovik (BTI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaktovik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Yukon (FYU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Yukon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTI to FYU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kaktovik to Fort Yukon (BTI to FYU)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kaktovik, AK to Fort Yukon, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier Flying Service, Wright Air Service offer flights from Kaktovik, AK to Fort Yukon, AK.
- 186 seats were available on flights from BTI to FYU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58 passengers flew on all flights from BTI to FYU that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTI to FYU in 2009 was Wright Air Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTI to FYU for Wright Air Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 8 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from BTI to FYU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kaktovik and Fort Yukon from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 17 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kaktovik to Fort Yukon in 2009 was 33.27%.
- There were 58 passengers that flew from Kaktovik to Fort Yukon in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kaktovik and Fort Yukon.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 52 passengers from BTI to FYU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)