Book your BTI to SCC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kaktovik to Prudhoe Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTI and SCC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kaktovik AK to Deadhorse with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTI to SCC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaktovik (BTI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaktovik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Prudhoe Bay (SCC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Prudhoe Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTI to SCC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kaktovik to Prudhoe Bay (BTI to SCC)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kaktovik and Prudhoe Bay.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kaktovik, AK to Prudhoe Bay, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from BTI to SCC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,967 passengers that flew from Kaktovik to Prudhoe Bay in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kaktovik to Prudhoe Bay in 2009 was 26.06%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTI to SCC in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 1,949 passengers from BTI to SCC in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Wright Air Service offer flights from Kaktovik, AK to Prudhoe Bay, AK.
- 6,810 seats were available on flights from BTI to SCC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,967 passengers flew on all flights from BTI to SCC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kaktovik and Prudhoe Bay from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 11 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTI to SCC for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 5 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)