Book your AZO to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kalamazoo to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AZO and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AZO to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalamazoo (AZO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalamazoo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AZO to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AZO to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kalamazoo to Chicago (AZO to ORD)
- Flight #4266, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Kalamazoo to Chicago.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kalamazoo to Chicago.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Kalamazoo to Chicago.
- 74,492 seats were available on flights from AZO to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,334 passengers flew on all flights from AZO to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from Kalamazoo, MI to Chicago, IL takes about 31 minutes.
- The shortest flight between AZO and ORD takes about 31 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalamazoo, MI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from AZO to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalamazoo and Chicago from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AZO to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 39,334 passengers from AZO to ORD in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Kalamazoo, MI to Chicago, IL.
- There were 39,334 passengers that flew from Kalamazoo to Chicago in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalamazoo to Chicago in 2009 was 59.3%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Kalamazoo to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing AZO to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight distance between Kalamazoo and Chicago is 122 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.