Book your AZO to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kalamazoo to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AZO and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AZO to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalamazoo (AZO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalamazoo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AZO to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from AZO to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kalamazoo to Detroit (AZO to DTW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AZO to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalamazoo, MI to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 55,350 seats were available on flights from AZO to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,643 passengers flew on all flights from AZO to DTW that year.
- There were 33,643 passengers that flew from Kalamazoo to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Kalamazoo, MI to Detroit, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing AZO to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 33,545 passengers from AZO to DTW in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from AZO to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalamazoo and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Flight #2553, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 28 minutes average delay between flights from Kalamazoo to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Kalamazoo to Detroit.
- The shortest flight between AZO and DTW takes about 27 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kalamazoo and Detroit.
- The shortest flight distance between Kalamazoo and Detroit is 113 miles.
- The average flight time from Kalamazoo, MI to Detroit, MI takes about 28 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalamazoo to Detroit in 2009 was 58.13%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Kalamazoo to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)