Book your AZO to SFB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kalamazoo to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AZO and SFB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kalamazoo Battle Creek Intl. to Orlando Sanford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AZO to SFB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalamazoo (AZO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalamazoo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (SFB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AZO to SFB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kalamazoo to Orlando (AZO to SFB)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalamazoo, MI to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Virgin America's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 9,752 passengers that flew from Kalamazoo to Orlando in 2009.
- Xtra Airways, Virgin America offer flights from Kalamazoo, MI to Orlando, FL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kalamazoo and Orlando.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 5,161 passengers from AZO to SFB in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalamazoo to Orlando in 2009 was 68.59%.
- 13,678 seats were available on flights from AZO to SFB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,662 passengers flew on all flights from AZO to SFB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AZO to SFB for Virgin America is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 122 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AZO to SFB in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Virgin America operated flights from AZO to SFB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalamazoo and Orlando from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Santa Fe? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carolina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.