Book your FCA to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kalispell to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCA and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Glacier Park Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCA to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalispell (FCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalispell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCA to DEN Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Key West? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Glacier Park Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FCA to DEN
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kalispell to Denver (FCA to DEN)
- Flight #5955, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Kalispell to Denver.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Kalispell, MT to Denver, CO.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Kalispell to Denver.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kalispell to Denver.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalispell and Denver from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 18,179 passengers from FCA to DEN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCA to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between FCA and DEN takes about 104 minutes.
- There were 18,179 passengers that flew from Kalispell to Denver in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalispell to Denver in 2009 was 81.23%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalispell, MT to Denver, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCA to DEN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air operated flights from FCA to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 22,294 seats were available on flights from FCA to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,179 passengers flew on all flights from FCA to DEN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Kalispell and Denver is 753 miles.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Kalispell to Denver.
- The average flight time from Kalispell, MT to Denver, CO takes about 104 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)