Book your FCA to MSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kalispell to Missoula airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCA and MSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Glacier Park Intl. to Missoula Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCA to MSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalispell (FCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalispell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Missoula (MSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Missoula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCA to MSO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kalispell to Missoula (FCA to MSO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalispell and Missoula from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalispell to Missoula in 2009 was 49.01%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kalispell and Missoula.
- Skywest Air operated flights from FCA to MSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 468 passengers that flew from Kalispell to Missoula in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCA to MSO in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCA to MSO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalispell, MT to Missoula, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Compass Airlines, Horizon Air, Xtra Airways, Skywest Air offer flights from Kalispell, MT to Missoula, MT.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 192 passengers from FCA to MSO in 2009.
- 1,048 seats were available on flights from FCA to MSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 468 passengers flew on all flights from FCA to MSO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)