to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalispell and Missoula from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalispell to Missoula in 2009 was 49.01%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kalispell and Missoula.
- Skywest Air operated flights from FCA to MSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 468 passengers that flew from Kalispell to Missoula in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCA to MSO in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCA to MSO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalispell, MT to Missoula, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Compass Airlines, Horizon Air, Xtra Airways, Skywest Air offer flights from Kalispell, MT to Missoula, MT.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 192 passengers from FCA to MSO in 2009.
- 1,048 seats were available on flights from FCA to MSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 468 passengers flew on all flights from FCA to MSO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)