Book your FCA to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kalispell to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FCA and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Glacier Park Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FCA to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalispell (FCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalispell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FCA to PDX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Juan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Aspen Snowmass you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kalispell to Portland (FCA to PDX)
- Horizon Air carried a total of 40 passengers from FCA to PDX in 2009.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from Kalispell to Portland in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from FCA to PDX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalispell to Portland in 2009 was 52.63%.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Kalispell, MT to Portland, OR.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kalispell to Portland.
- The newest aircraft servicing FCA to PDX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FCA to PDX for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalispell, MT to Portland, OR in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalispell and Portland from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- 76 seats were available on flights from FCA to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from FCA to PDX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)