Book your KLG to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kalskag to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KLG and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kalskag AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KLG to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kalskag (KLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kalskag on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KLG to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kalskag to Bethel (KLG to BET)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kalskag and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing KLG to BET in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- 4,938 seats were available on flights from KLG to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,448 passengers flew on all flights from KLG to BET that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kalskag and Bethel.
- There were 2,448 passengers that flew from Kalskag to Bethel in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 2,374 passengers from KLG to BET in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kalskag, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kalskag to Bethel in 2009 was 43.34%.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from KLG to BET using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KLG to BET for Inland Aviation Services is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight, Inland Aviation Services, Yute Air Alaska offer flights from Kalskag, AK to Bethel, AK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)