Book your KAL to GAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kaltag to Galena airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KAL and GAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kaltag AK to Galena AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KAL to GAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaltag (KAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaltag on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Galena (GAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Galena on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KAL to GAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kaltag to Galena (KAL to GAL)
- 5,148 seats were available on flights from KAL to GAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,470 passengers flew on all flights from KAL to GAL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kaltag to Galena in 2009 was 38.68%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kaltag and Galena.
- Wright Air Service operated flights from KAL to GAL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Hageland Aviation Services, Wright Air Service offer flights from Kaltag, AK to Galena, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kaltag, AK to Galena, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's CE-402/A from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,470 passengers that flew from Kaltag to Galena in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KAL to GAL for Wright Air Service is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 4 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kaltag and Galena from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 17 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 1,161 passengers from KAL to GAL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing KAL to GAL in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)