Book your KAL to OME flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kaltag to Nome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KAL and OME, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kaltag AK to Nome AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KAL to OME Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaltag (KAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaltag on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KAL to OME Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kaltag to Nome (KAL to OME)
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 13 passengers from KAL to OME in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kaltag to Nome in 2009 was 16.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing KAL to OME in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- There were 13 passengers that flew from Kaltag to Nome in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kaltag, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- 115 seats were available on flights from KAL to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13 passengers flew on all flights from KAL to OME that year.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from KAL to OME using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kaltag and Nome from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kaltag to Nome.
- Frontier Flying Service offers flights from Kaltag, AK to Nome, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KAL to OME for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 7 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)