Book your MCI to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to AUS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spirit Lake Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Kansas City Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCI to AUS
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Austin (MCI to AUS)
- 494 seats were available on flights from MCI to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 414 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to AUS that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 208 passengers from MCI to AUS in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Kansas City, MO to Austin, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Kansas City and Austin.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to AUS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Austin in 2009 was 87.86%.
- There were 414 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Austin in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MCI to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)