Book your MCI to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to BWI Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Atlantic City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Baltimore (MCI to BWI)
- Delta Airlines, Midwest Airlines, American Airlines, Republic Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Kansas City, MO to Baltimore, MD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Baltimore in 2009 was 72.18%.
- 968 seats were available on flights from MCI to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 607 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to BWI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Kansas City and Baltimore.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to BWI in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to BWI for Frontier is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 262 passengers from MCI to BWI in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MCI to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 607 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Baltimore in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)