Book your MCI to BHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and BHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Birmingham with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to BHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to BHX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Quito and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Southampton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Birmingham (MCI to BHX)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Birmingham.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Birmingham from Arkefly is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 272 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Birmingham, UK in 2009 was Arkefly's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Arkefly offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Birmingham, UK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Birmingham in 2009 was 78.68%.
- Arkefly operated flights from MCI to BHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 428 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Birmingham in 2009.
- 544 seats were available on flights from MCI to BHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 428 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to BHX that year.
- Arkefly carried a total of 428 passengers from MCI to BHX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to BHX in 2009 was Arkefly's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to BHX for Arkefly is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 272 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)