Book your MCI to BMI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Bloomington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and BMI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Central Illinois Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to BMI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to BMI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Daytona Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake George Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Bloomington (MCI to BMI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to BMI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Bloomington, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Bloomington from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MCI to BMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to BMI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)