to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Champaign from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Champaign, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to CMI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MCI to CMI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to CMI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rosarito Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.