Book your MCI to COU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and COU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Columbia Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to COU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (COU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to COU Route Map
Looking for Rental Car Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Columbia (MCI to COU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Columbia from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to COU in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MCI to COU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Columbia, MO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to COU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)