to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to GSO in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 57 passengers from MCI to GSO in 2009.
- Gojet Airlines offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Greensboro, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Greensboro from Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to GSO for Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Gojet Airlines operated flights from MCI to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 66 seats were available on flights from MCI to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to GSO that year.
- There were 57 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Greensboro in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Greensboro.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Greensboro in 2009 was 86.36%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.