to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 173 seats were available on flights from MKC to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from MKC to GSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Greenville in 2009 was 50.87%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKC to GSP for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Greenville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKC to GSP in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Greenville.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 88 passengers from MKC to GSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MKC to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Greenville, SC.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Greenville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chattanooga? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aspen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Estes Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Key Largo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.