Book your MCI to MKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Kansas City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and MKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Charles B. Wheeler Downtown with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to MKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to MKC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Missoula Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Kansas City (MCI to MKC)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to MKC for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCI to MKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Kansas City from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to MKC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)