Book your MCI to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to LAN Route Map
Looking for Cincinnati Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Simeon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Lansing (MCI to LAN)
- There were 68 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Lansing in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Lansing in 2009 was 68%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from MCI to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to LAN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Lansing, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Lansing from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Lansing.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 68 passengers from MCI to LAN in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MCI to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Lansing, MI.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to LAN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)