to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MCI to LNK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to LNK in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 200 seats were available on flights from MCI to LNK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to LNK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Lincoln, NE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to LNK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Lincoln from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 70 passengers from MCI to LNK in 2009.
- There were 70 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Lincoln in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Lincoln in 2009 was 70%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Lincoln.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Lincoln, NE.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Catalina Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.