Book your MCI to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to LAX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Los Angeles (MCI to LAX)
- Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines, Frontier, US Airways, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Kansas City, MO to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to LAX in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Los Angeles in 2009 was 70.21%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 27,536 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Los Angeles in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Kansas City and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to LAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 38,697 seats were available on flights from MCI to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,536 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to LAX that year.
- Midwest Airlines carried a total of 16,592 passengers from MCI to LAX in 2009.
- Frontier operated flights from MCI to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)