Book your MCI to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Kansas City Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MCI to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Minneapolis (MCI to MSP)
- The shortest flight distance between Kansas City and Minneapolis is 393 miles.
- The average flight time from Kansas City, MO to Minneapolis, MN takes about 63 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Minneapolis from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 239 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Kansas City to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 89,356 passengers from MCI to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from Kansas City to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MCI and MSP takes about 62 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Minneapolis in 2009 was 66.75%.
- Flight #7356, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Kansas City to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MCI to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 123,804 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Comair, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Kansas City, MO to Minneapolis, MN.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Kansas City and Minneapolis.
- 181,091 seats were available on flights from MCI to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123,804 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Paris you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.