to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Orange County from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 61 passengers from MCI to SNA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Orange County, CA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to SNA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MCI to SNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Orange County, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to SNA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Orange County in 2009 was 38.13%.
- 210 seats were available on flights from MCI to SNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to SNA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Orange County.
- There were 61 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Orange County in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.