Book your MCI to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to PIT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Washington DC Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Pete Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Pittsburgh (MCI to PIT)
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 165 passengers from MCI to PIT in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, US Airways, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Kansas City, MO to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to PIT in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to PIT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 683 seats were available on flights from MCI to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 362 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to PIT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 68.82%.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from MCI to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kansas City and Pittsburgh.
- There were 362 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Pittsburgh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)