Book your MCI to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Raleigh (MCI to RDU)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to RDU for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from MCI to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 283 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Raleigh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to RDU in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 307 seats were available on flights from MCI to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 283 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to RDU that year.
- US Airways offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Raleigh, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Raleigh from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Raleigh.
- US Airways carried a total of 283 passengers from MCI to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Raleigh in 2009 was 91.88%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.