Book your MCI to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MCI and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kansas City Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MCI to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MCI to SAT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Williamsburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to San Antonio (MCI to SAT)
- 220 seats were available on flights from MCI to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 194 passengers flew on all flights from MCI to SAT that year.
- Skynet Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Kansas City, MO to San Antonio, TX.
- There were 194 passengers that flew from Kansas City to San Antonio in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to San Antonio in 2009 was 88.83%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kansas City and San Antonio.
- The newest aircraft servicing MCI to SAT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MCI to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MCI to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Skynet Airlines carried a total of 98 passengers from MCI to SAT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and San Antonio from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)