Book your MKC to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kansas City to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKC and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charles B. Wheeler Downtown to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKC to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKC to BFI Route Map
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asheville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kansas City to Seattle (MKC to BFI)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Seattle, WA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKC to BFI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKC to BFI for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Seattle in 2009 was 37.58%.
- There were 59 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Seattle in 2009.
- 157 seats were available on flights from MKC to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59 passengers flew on all flights from MKC to BFI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 59 passengers from MKC to BFI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Seattle from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MKC to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)