Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland carried a total of 46 passengers from MKC to YYZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kansas City to Toronto.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Kansas City to Toronto in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKC to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKC to YYZ for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 68 seats were available on flights from MKC to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from MKC to YYZ that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Kansas City, MO to Toronto, Canada.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kansas City and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MKC to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kansas City, MO to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kansas City to Toronto in 2009 was 67.65%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)