Book your YLW to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kelowna to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YLW and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kelowna Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YLW to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kelowna (YLW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kelowna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YLW to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Kelowna Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YLW to LAS
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kelowna to Las Vegas (YLW to LAS)
- There were 3,751 passengers that flew from Kelowna to Las Vegas in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kelowna to Las Vegas.
- WestJet operated flights from YLW to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet offers flights from Kelowna, Canada to Las Vegas, NV.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YLW to LAS for WestJet is the B737-6 built by Boeing with 119 seats.
- 4,335 seats were available on flights from YLW to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,751 passengers flew on all flights from YLW to LAS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YLW to LAS in 2009 was WestJet's B737-6 from Boeing. The B737-6 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kelowna, Canada to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- WestJet carried a total of 3,751 passengers from YLW to LAS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kelowna to Las Vegas in 2009 was 85.18%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kelowna and Las Vegas from WestJet is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 136 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)