Book your YLW to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kelowna to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YLW and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kelowna Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YLW to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kelowna (YLW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kelowna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YLW to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Kelowna Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YLW to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kelowna to Seattle (YLW to SEA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kelowna, Canada to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 76,549 seats were available on flights from YLW to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,688 passengers flew on all flights from YLW to SEA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kelowna to Seattle in 2009 was 58.87%.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 44,688 passengers from YLW to SEA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YLW to SEA for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kelowna and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kelowna to Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from YLW to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 44,688 passengers that flew from Kelowna to Seattle in 2009.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Kelowna, Canada to Seattle, WA.
- The newest aircraft servicing YLW to SEA in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)