Book your ENA to ILI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kenai to Iliamna airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ENA and ILI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kenai Municipal to Iliamna AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ENA to ILI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kenai (ENA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kenai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Iliamna (ILI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Iliamna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ENA to ILI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kenai to Iliamna (ENA to ILI)
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 296 passengers from ENA to ILI in 2009.
- Iliamna Airlines offers flights from Kenai, AK to Iliamna, AK.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from ENA to ILI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kenai to Iliamna.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kenai to Iliamna in 2009 was 64.45%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kenai and Iliamna from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- There were 296 passengers that flew from Kenai to Iliamna in 2009.
- 423 seats were available on flights from ENA to ILI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 296 passengers flew on all flights from ENA to ILI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ENA to ILI for Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ENA to ILI in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kenai, AK to Iliamna, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' NAVAJO from Piper which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)