Book your KTN to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ketchikan to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KTN and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ketchikan Intl. to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KTN to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ketchikan (KTN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ketchikan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KTN to ANC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ketchikan to Anchorage (KTN to ANC)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ketchikan and Anchorage from PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from KTN to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ketchikan to Anchorage in 2009 was 51.57%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KTN to ANC for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 13 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Ketchikan to Anchorage in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, PenAir offer flights from Ketchikan, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 26 passengers from KTN to ANC in 2009.
- 93 seats were available on flights from KTN to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from KTN to ANC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ketchikan, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing KTN to ANC in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ketchikan and Anchorage.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)