to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ketchikan and Anchorage from PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from KTN to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ketchikan to Anchorage in 2009 was 51.57%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KTN to ANC for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 13 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Ketchikan to Anchorage in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, PenAir offer flights from Ketchikan, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 26 passengers from KTN to ANC in 2009.
- 93 seats were available on flights from KTN to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from KTN to ANC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ketchikan, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing KTN to ANC in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ketchikan and Anchorage.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)