to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kiana to Noatak in 2009 was 65.43%.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Kiana, AK to Noatak, AK.
- Bering Air operated flights from IAN to WTK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAN to WTK for Bering Air is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kiana and Noatak.
- 109 seats were available on flights from IAN to WTK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60 passengers flew on all flights from IAN to WTK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kiana, AK to Noatak, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- There were 60 passengers that flew from Kiana to Noatak in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kiana and Noatak from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAN to WTK in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- Bering Air carried a total of 48 passengers from IAN to WTK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)