Book your IAN to OME flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kiana to Nome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAN and OME, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bob Barker Memorial to Nome AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAN to OME Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kiana (IAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kiana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAN to OME Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kiana to Nome (IAN to OME)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kiana to Nome.
- Wright Air Service offers flights from Kiana, AK to Nome, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kiana, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- 17 seats were available on flights from IAN to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5 passengers flew on all flights from IAN to OME that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAN to OME for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 5 passengers from IAN to OME in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kiana to Nome in 2009 was 62.5%.
- Bering Air operated flights from IAN to OME using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 5 passengers that flew from Kiana to Nome in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAN to OME in 2009 was Wright Air Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kiana and Nome from Wright Air Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 8 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)